2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Spread the love and honour.
4. Award and contact 7 recently discovered bloggers.
Firstly I would like to thank both of you for kicking me in my bums and forcing me to think about myself. My life is in a rut these days and what can be better than a little bit of introspection to make it more meaningful. Secondly, I am a little shy to write such posts. Both of you have given me a wonderful opportunity to share my likes and dislikes with the other bloggers. 🙂
1. I am one of the biggest foodie I know and a rather finicky one at that. I prefer staying hungry to eating tasteless food. Quantity wise my food intake is very modest but I love going to different restaurants and trying different cuisines. I have a very hard time maintaining my waistline because of this.
2. I don’t remember when but long ago I was diagnosed with a rare form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Trust me. I can drive the people around me mad. Everything has to be in its proper place- the shampoo bottle which I always keep on the right hand side the shelf, my shoes which always go in the bottom most shelf of the rack, my hairpins which are always placed in a bag in the middle shelf of my wardrobe. Even if the files are not in appropriate folders in my laptop I miss out on a good night’s sleep. Nothing irks me more than people fidgeting with my stuff.
3. People often have to bear the brunt of my very erratic mood-swings, not something that I am proud of. I can be the best person you have ever known and also the worst. I try to be pleasant to everyone but when gripped with anger I often tend to say mean and spiteful things that hurt the people around me. However, never have I shied from saying sorry when I have owed someone a heart-felt apology.
4. I hate all kinds of animals- pets, the ones which are caged in the zoo or the ones which appear on cute little cards and ask you to smile and have a good day. Even the miniature dogs and cats which fit into tiny mugs and receive an ” Oh my God! Cho chweet” from all and sundry fail to amuse me. My house is strictly a no pet zone.
5. I love travelling and meeting new people. Pack me in a car, take me to a place I have never seen before and you’ll find me beaming from ear to ear.
6. If you ever hear a person talking incessantly about random stuff that doesn’t make much sense just look around. You might get a chance to meet me! I am a chatterbox by birth. I can go on and on. When not in a good mood I prefer to have some alone time.
7. I am a confused and indecisive soul. I just can’t make up my mind about the things I want. I was unable to settle on a name for this blog. I changed it once and I have a good time to change it again. My plans for my future alter every minute. Basically, I need to get a hold of myself.
So, those were seven thing about myself that I could think of. 🙂 🙂
And now I would like to spread the love and pass on the tag to seven other bloggers.
Ajay ( Until You Came)
Bikramjit (Me and My Random Thoughts)
Chatterbox (The Dialogue)
Deboshree (Saddi Dilli)
Pixie (MyTakeOnEverything )
Punam (Dreamz Forever)
Smita (Books Life and More)